Custom Production Services
Producing eLearning becomes a dialogue between our organizations. We “partner” with you to understand your course needs, your delivery platform, and your audience. If you’re new to eLearning then we’ll help build your knowledge and identify the best solution options for you.
- In-house expertise in animation, graphics and design
- Voice over narration artists are available for variety of gender, tone and language
- Professional level audio recording is fully edited to be clean, balanced and optimized for online delivery
- Content is produced to function to meet your end user device needs
- Content is produced to SCORM standards to meet the needs of common LMS platforms (Learning Management System)
- All courses are built to meet accessibility guidelines — full text and audio are standard
Course Design Approach
- Create a custom platform that reflects your brand
- Integrate and create all necessary graphics, animations & charts
- Intuitive and easy to use navigation
- Each course structured into Sessions, Modules, Chapters & Topics relevant to the content and run time
- Fully indexed and bookmarked for each individual user progress
- Built-in interactive components such as games and quizzes
- Content can be accessed chronologically or at random for refresher or reinforcement of key concepts
- Built-in text-based Glossary of Terms
- Assessment tools include pre- and post-test options — pooled questions available to provide unique tests if required
- Certificates printable on successful completion of course materials
- We pursue a continuous improvement approach by using up-to-date software & design tools
Our end-to-end process begins with a conversation with a dedicated account manager. The early stage discussions are designed to define your project needs, consider some treatment options and prepare a proposal for the scope of work.
- Address technical needs and your ecosystem specs
- Course overview and treatment options
- Identify audience
- Project timetable
- Budget parameters
Translation and Localization Services
Shadowbox Learning Services can manage the full conversion of any custom course with our Translation Services to meet your global localization requirements. We can provide full translation of your eLearning in 56 languages and localizations.
This expertise includes translation of video elements, embedded documents, voice-over narration and all text elements — all delivered back to you in SCORM format ready to upload to your LMS.
Once initial production is complete we move the project into the quality assurance cycle which includes content proofing, validation of functionality, technical compatibility and integration into your LMS.
Updates and Edits
We build courses in a modular fashion which means that future changes and updates to the content is a simple low cost process. There is no need to build a new course — changes or additional content can be created which can replace or be inserted as new files as required, and are then uploaded to update the existing manifest.
Today there is a greater range of pricing than ever and that’s a good thing for the purchaser. In practical terms it means that you can still achieve your goals with some flexibility in your production budget. Our goal is to design an engaging product within your budget parameters.
Bring us a project and let’s discuss how to create an engaging course that meets your needs. Course development criteria have numerous options which impact final cost: design elements, animation, video, audio, games, quizzes, delivery requirements, assessment needs and overall run time are a few of the considerations that impact cost.